środa, 16 listopada 2016

can be more The war

I wanted to say what I myszlac heart that one day will be better

Speaking only what I think

To be more objektywny

I am naturally

Maybe not as yogurt

but I speak what I think

from time to time that lacks arguments and the fact that I consider a lot of time is potzrbny to know what's thoughts about cyms

Between the time Continue the way ...




Nicolas (2:27)
can be more
The war in Chechnya (continued)

Significant silence can meet about Chechnya "Everyone is surprised. For some strange there is other problem Rossji." Abramovich who did not clean ejst probably would have your own opinion on the matter

Leaders of Chechnya many times they wanted to convince the host that his nation wants to be independent, and not to the dubious and liquid category "allies Rossji"

You have to look for arguments about the war pretty far. You might be wondering whether it is a war of ideology? religion? culture ??

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz