środa, 16 listopada 2016

Quoiqu'il en soit sache que le combat continue

After all
My fight goes on I

 
I will not give up
But you have to know that from you nothing else I hoped
Because I did not want anything
I know what you have life, you have podejszcie
But you have to know that my fight goes on
And that will not give up after allNicolas (22:38)cleanrooms to impress :)tell them
Tell them we have an average of 20 years

 
You can not see but we want to win
We want also to love
From time to time we are guilty

 
But do not we owe the others are
Tell also your friend that I am alone with my nutkach

 
Tell your family from now on permanently are stored in the words of my
Tell George with Oussama arranged a

 
But tell him thank you too
Tell dzieczmi the studies are important,
Tell them with Nicolas says that knowing what's going on
What is going on ?
Tell my hatred of the theses I hate
Tell the people of New York that not all people with beard are crazy
Say maybe that maybe others too can be no mercy

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz